I took an afternoon off work on Wed and finally sorted out my stash into the 2 new yarn chests that I bought at a second hand store...
How about some close-ups...
1) Forsell Pure New Wool 300g for Kool-Aid, Happy Wool in Assorted Colors 400g, Local DK Cotton in Coral/Pink 500g
2) Vintage Wool Lace 16oz, Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted - Black Purl 12oz
3) Knitpicks Andean Silk 6 Balls, Knitpicks Shimmer 3 Skeins, Handspun Flax and Wool 200g, Knitpicks Wool of the Andes - Assorted Balls
4) Lane Monterosa Delfino Cotton 8 Balls, Jaeger Wool Stretch 10 Balls, Jaeger Extrafine Merino Aran 10 Balls
5) Debbie Bliss Merino Chunky 15 Balls, Rowan Cork 10 Balls. Bottom: Rowan Cotton Glace 10 Balls, Jaeger Trinity 14 Balls
6) Natural Wool 250g, Japanese Angora Wool 250g. Bottom: Hayfield Kid Mohair 10 Balls, Busse Retro Mohair 300g
7) Others not in photos - Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted in Misty Blue 200g, Hand-dyed Merinos in Red 700g, Interlacements Alabama in Poppy Field and Carbon Dioxide Pastels 2lbs, Caron Simply Soft in Assorted Colors 18 skeins, Peace Fleece Worsted in Assorted Colors 400g, Jo Sharp Soho Summer in Oyster 500g
* * * * *
Now let me treat you to my yarn feast...