Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sidetracked Again

I have been lagging behind on my knitting and blogging; partly due to work and this is, confessedly, the major cause of distraction. I have been playing with it more than anything else last week. Although not exactly, it's coming quite close to a SLR-experience and I'm absolutely thrilled to finally retire my vintagey Nikon ;o)

As you could have imagined, my little sweetheart became my #1 favorite model and here's a couple of snapshots taken at the playground. It's her first time on the slides and she's very excited. By the way, that wool jacket on her is the only one left that still fits!





5 comments:

Krista said...

What cute pictures. Congrats on the new camera!

Anonymous said...

I love that happy face! It'll be good to finish the hubby sweater so you can do some guilt-free knitting. ;-)

Anonymous said...

The little one is so filled with glee, what a good way to use the camera! And it's time to knit her something new, yes?

Sue said...

Your daughter looks gorgeous and I love the little jacket on her too. Your photos look great. I cannot wait to see the finished knit too.

Peggy said...

She looks so adorable and so very happy in the photos!