I've got a few things in the frog pond awaiting your final verdicts but it’s been raining and raining for two days… and I can't show them to you without pics.... so I'll do a meme instead.
I have been tagged by Sue. Here are the rules as I understand them to be - Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves...
- I can have the same breakfast over and over again until I get sick of it. Was on peanut butter and bread with hot chocolate for well over a year… and just got started on my current menu, which is scrambled egg with ketchup, cheese and bread with coffee…
- I have a thing for those “artificial” food stuffs. Just can’t understand why we are eating things like non-dairy creamer, sweeteners, margarines, imitated bacon bits, marshmallows, gummies, colorings and etc…
- I was never able to follow a beauty regime properly. I often wash my face with shower gel and steal my baby’s body lotion for my face. And all those skincare products that I bought (on impulse) usually ends up in the trash.
- I first learnt to knit in high school when I was 14. Have been knitting on and off all this while but wasn’t quite hooked until two and a half years ago when I got pregnant with Jasmine. I was so amazed by the online knitting community and had so much fun reading through all your blogs and the online magazines. It’s totally fascinating and ultimately inspiring!
- And those online yarn sales are really *devilish*, I’m seriously running out of storage spaces.
- I almost never follow the usual order when knitting a sweater, sometimes I start with the sleeves, sometimes the front, and sometimes I do the back and then one sleeve so I know if I would have enough yarn.
- And I’m not a good pattern follower either, and I enjoy hunting for substitute yarns just so that my piece will not turn out exactly how it’s destined. Very often the experimenting turns out to be good fun and keeps me interested …but one thing for sure is I always swatch and I love swatching.
I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, then contact them via email or in their comments, advising them that they have been tagged and to read this post. And I'm going to tag Marjorie, Eva, Lois, Erin, Joy, Mimi and Peggy.