Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just checking in....

As luck would have it, I'm all done with the fix-up and finished the baby sweater this morning... So all I need now is just some modelled photos before giving you a full FO report... hopefully very soon.

But on this last blue/gray day, I'm actually here to show you what I got from the post office today.


20 balls!!! of Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Chunky in Damp, a gray shade flecked with blue, green and white. I'm absolutely in love and excited and they are going to become Kooch from Rowan 38. Thanks to Domesticat for the great idea about substituting yarn... You won't believe the rock bottom prices that I paid for them... I don't either... ;o)

Oh well, and I actually have got yet another project-spectrum inspired project to report... I started my Claude this afternoon... but instead of boring you with the 3 inches of seed/stockinette... I'll save the progress shot for next time. Bye for now and happy knitting to all of you.

Claude by Anna at My Fashionable Life


2 comments:

Sue said...

It is always nice to find a substitute yarn isnt it. Rowan tweed does knit up nicely too. I love the colors. It looks as though the first colorway for PS will be continuing on for the next 2 months for you too. I cannot wait to see the EZ baby cardigan too, I am sure it will be gorgeous.

Mimi said...

Oh! sure you are tempting me with all your new yarn stash! ;)
The substitute yarn will be lovely for kooch.